Locally owned and operated Bridge City TX martial arts academy
Opened in August 2010, Tiger-Rock’s Bridge City TX martial arts academy is led by Fifth Degree Black belt Elyse Thibodeaux! A resident of the Golden Triangle area for the past 25 years, Mrs. Thibodeaux has been with the Tiger-Rock Martial Arts family since May 2004.
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Bridge City differs from many martial arts schools by focusing on what the student does right and helping them build further success in their martial arts training by capitalizing on what each student does well. We offer four rigorous age-based programs that promote physical fitness, self-defense training, and life-skills education.
In addition to the core taekwondo program, we also integrate elements of hanmudo, grappling, and interval fitness training. We also offer XP Extreme Weapons Training for our taekwondo students.
Tiger-Rock Marital Arts in Bridge City TX is a wonderful academy for you and your family!
Tiger-Rock students enjoy the many benefits especially when first starting:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Two kids programs – Tiger Cubs (ages 4 – 5), Juniors (ages 6 -10), a teen (12-15) martial arts program, and an adult (16+) martial arts program.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.